Thursday, February 13, 2014

Deal Announcement: RISE & FIRE: A BIOGRAPHY OF THE JUMP SHOT by Shawn Fury

Exciting news. TBA author Shawn Fury's new nonfiction sports proposal sold to Bob Miller at Flatiron Books, the new imprint at Macmillan.

Shawn's book examines the most important play in basketball and its impact on the game.

Here is the Publishers Marketplace announcement.

February 12, 2014 - RISE & FIRE by Shawn Fury
Non-fiction: Sports
Shawn Fury's RISE & FIRE: A Biography of the Jump Shot, exploring the play that revolutionized basketball and provided the greatest moments in the sport's history -- from Michael Jordan's legacy-defining jumpers to Ray Allen's mastery -- and is a technical, personal, historical and even spiritual examination of the shot, to Bob Miller at Flatiron Books, in a nice deal, by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency (World).

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this. I am a sport nut :D Especially basketball. I am always putting my male characters on basketball teams because I love the game. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete