Monday, August 18, 2014

Susan Hawk closing to queries August 18th, opening September 22nd

I will be closed to queries from this Monday, August 18th, through Sunday, September 21st.  I’ll be away for the last two weeks of August, and will take the first weeks of September to get caught up.  On Sep 22nd, I’ll open again.

If you queried before this announcement was made (on Monday at 7:00 pm), I will reply to your query in the next couple of weeks. 

If I requested your material, or if you were referred by a client or someone I know, please go ahead and send your query.

If you are attending the SCBWI Carolinas Conference, you can query me immediately after the conference ends (on the 22nd, when I open).

All other queries will receive an auto-reply, reminding you that I’m closed, and requesting that you re-query when I open again.

Many thanks all, I look forward to seeing your pages in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment