Friday, July 29, 2016

TBA Monthly Wishlist - August 2016

It's time again for the Monthly Wishlist! Here's the ONE project that each TBA agent would love to see in their submission inbox. If you have something that fits with the below, please check out our submission guidelines and send it over. We can't wait to read!

I am currently closed to queries, but have a hankering to read something MG or YA set on a desert island. Please query me with TBAwishlist in the subject header.  – Gemma Cooper

So many of the mother-daughter relationships that I see in YA are troubled, even toxic.  I’d love to see a YA novel that includes a complex, but ultimately positive, mother-daughter dynamic
I’m currently closed to queries, but if you’ve got something like this, please do be in touch and include “TBA WISHLIST” in the subject. – Susan Hawk

YA and MG fiction featuring South Asian culture and characters (#ownvoices a plus) — realistic, historical, or fantasy. – Molly Hawn

I just read the juicy fake memoir MOVIE STAR BY LIZZIE PEPPER written by Hilary Liftin. It is a roman a clef of the TomKat marriage and the price of fame. I would love a beach read or a similarly addictive novel of celebrity/royal romance gone wrong
I’m closed to queries but will read submissions in this vein if you have #TBAwishlist in the subject header. – Louise Fury

I’m dying for some YA Gilmore Girls. – HeatherFlaherty

No comments:

Post a Comment