Thursday, August 31, 2017

TBA Monthly Wishlist - September 2017

It's time again for our Monthly Wishlists! Here's the project that these TBA agent would love to see in their submission inbox. If you have something that fits with the below, please check out our submission guidelines and send it over. We can't wait to read!

Middle grade fantasy with a strong voice and smart humour like THE VOYAGE TO MAGICAL NORTH by Claire Fayers, and well written swoony Young Adult romance with a twist like THE SQUARE ROOT OF SUMMER - Gemma Cooper


I’m all about YA contemporary right now. Would love a rom-com starring people of color. I want my gut to hurt from laughing and the kind of feel-good that brings tears of happiness, but also with a hint of heartache. Or maybe a literary contemporary with a mystery threaded throughout - Beth Phelan

I’m really looking to expand my list into non-fiction, so if you have a compelling memoir, narrative non-fiction or true crime project—please send my way! - Victoria Cappello 

No comments:

Post a Comment