Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Visit Susan at Stacey O’Neale's site and enter the Query Contest!


If you don’t know Stacey O’Neale’s site, which is full of great info for writers, take a look.  In addition to tons of great tips, she periodically interviews agents, and recently asked if I’d be able to answer some questions, which I was glad to do.  Here’s a preview of some of the topics we covered:
 
      What is the best part of being a literary agent?

      How would you summarize your personal agenting philosophy? What do you expect from an agent-author relationship?

      What are the primary mistakes you see writers make in the query process?

And, Stacey will select one winner for a query critique – once she lets me know who the winner is, I’ll take a look and be in touch with feedback on your query!

For more of the interview and contest info, please visit her site: http://staceyoneale.com/2013/02/01/susan-hawk-interview/

I hope everyone enjoys.  Thanks for having me Stacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment