Thursday, May 9, 2013

Deal announcement: Two book deal for Tera Lynn Childs

I'm so excited to report that Tera Lynn Childs is returning to the world she created with her Oh.My.Gods series and publishing GODDESS IN TIME with HarperTeen Impulse.  I know her fans will be as thrilled as I am.  She'll also be doing another novella in the Forgive My Fins series!  Please join me in congratulating Tera on twitter at @Teralynnchilds and check out her fabulous website here



May 8, 2013



 Digital: Young Adult 
Tera Lynn Childs's GODDESS IN TIME, a companion story to her Oh. My. Gods. series in which the teen descendant of a Greek god goes on a quest to travel back in time and undo the biggest mistake of her life, and an untitled novella set in the underwater world of her Forgive My Fins mermaid series, to Sarah Shumway at Harper Teen Impulse, by Jenny Bent at The Bent Agency (world).
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. Congratulations. It's great to hear about all these deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, deals are cookin', must be something in the water at 2B-30.

    ReplyDelete