Monday, September 14, 2015

Deal Announcement - Ministry of S.U.I.T.S by Paul Gamble to Little Island!

I am thrilled to announce that the UK/Commonwealth rights to Paul Gamble’s middle-grade novel THE MINISTRY OF S.U.I.T.S have been sold to Little Island!


As I mentioned when the North American rights were sold, this book has everything I love for MG readers – humour, mystery, adventure, plus dinosaurs, pirates and unicorns! I’d sign up to the Ministry of Strange, Unusual and Impossible Things if it wasn’t that my job at TBA keeps me pretty busy. Paul is based in Belfast, so we are thrilled this book found a home with Little Island – a fantastic publisher who have been such fun to work with.


September 11, 2015
International rights:
UK Children's 
Paul Gamble's THE MINISTRY OF S.U.I.T.S., in which after joining the Ministry of Strange, Unusual and Impossible Things, two kids discover that the world is not only weirder than they ever thought, but it also contains a lot more dinosaurs and pirates, to Siobhan Parkinson and Grainne Clear at Little Island, by Gemma Cooper at The Bent Agency.

 

Congrats Paul!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment