Wednesday, March 1, 2017

TBA Monthly Wishlist - March 2017

It's time again for the Monthly Wishlist! Here's the project that each TBA agent would love to see in their submission inbox. If you have something that fits with the below, please check out our submission guidelines and send it over. We can't wait to read!

I need some FUN in my inbox. Chapter books and middle grade that will make me laugh, and young adult books that read like a rom-com - Gemma Cooper

I want reading group women’s fiction with lots of heart and preferably set in the UK; a love story that makes me cry, or something a little darker in the vein of Liane Moriarty - Sarah Manning  

I’d love to see YA fantasy with high political stakes and a smart, courageous protagonist (like Kestrel in THE WINNER’S CURSE) or a YA contemporary with a demonstrably strong feminist main character. And I’m always looking for MG contemporary, historical, or fantasy that feels timeless and emotionally powerful - Molly Ker Hawn

YA Dark Epic Fantasy, whether gritty and urban, or sweeping and otherworldly. High stakes and taut emotions please, with strong females I would stand and fight beside! - Heather Flaherty

No comments:

Post a Comment