Here are the details:
· The internships are unpaid and remote, so you can work from anywhere, anytime.
· No publishing experience is necessary but we’re looking for dedicated readers who are passionate about books in these categories.
· You will need to dedicate 8-10 hours a week for this position.
The internship is a great way to learn more about an agent’s work and decision-making process, and is a huge opportunity to connect with a literary agent directly.
To apply, send an email to TBA.email@example.com with the following information:
· Please put “Thrillers/Suspense/Mystery Internship” or “Women’s Fiction/Romance/NA Internship” or "Women's Genres Internship" in the subject line, depending on which position you are applying for.
· Tell us why you’d like the position.
· Include some information about yourself, including any relevant experience you have. Attach a resume if you’d like to, though it’s not necessary.
· List the last 10 books you’ve read in the category you are applying for.
· List your 10 all-time favorite books. (I know this one is hard, and sort of mean, but try!)
We usually receive quite a few applicants and the application period will close fairly quickly; watch this space and twitter for more announcements.